Thank you for your interest in joining our long-awaited 200-hour Teacher Training course. We are thrilled that you are thinking of joining SadaShiv Yoga for this training. This course is fully accredited with Yoga Alliance Professionals (for more details see later) who set the highest standards in Yoga Practice & Training in world.
Who Will Teach Me?
Manish Goyal – Senior Yoga Teacher
How is the Course Structured?
The 200 Hour Yoga TTC is designed not only for aspiring teachers, but for anyone with a desire to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga.
The modules are categorized into 5 areas:
- Practice(Aasana, Pranayama, Meditation & Shatkriyas)
- Yogic Anatomy
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Methodology & Practice
As you develop your spiritual and physical practice, teaching methodology then assists to teach what you yourself are practising. We firmly believe that being a strong practitioner in each of these will give you the grounding and foundations to become a successful and confident yoga teacher.
Tentative Course Dates for 2018 – 2019
- 1st to 21st July 2018
- 1st to 21st Aug 2018
- 1st to 21st Sep 2018
- 1st to 21st Oct 2018
- 1st to 21st Nov 2018
- 1st to 21st Dec 2018
- 1st to 21st Jan 2019
- 1st to 21st Feb 2019
- 1st to 21st Mar 2019
- 1st to 21st April 2019
Total course fee for any of above 21 Days Residential program is INR 85,000 + Taxes, which includes;
- Private accommodation with attached bathroom
- Three Satvik Vegetarian meals a day
- Course material – Rudraksha Mala, Neti Pot, Stationery, Yoga Books & Reading Material.
- Few excursions – in and around Pushkar on days off.
Course fee does not includes
- Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion list.
- Please pay INR 20,000 as advance towards the course fees;
- Remaining fee will be due on arrival at the Center.
- Advance must be paid 30 days prior to start of course or else the seat will be allotted to other applicant in the booking queue. Once the advance payment is done, send us scanned copy of counterfoil or any transaction ID of the payment. As soon as the advance is credited an acknowledgement mail will be sent to you.
- Due to any reason, if you are unable to pay the advance in 30 days prior to start of course, to hold the seat you need to send us an email intending reconfirmation that you are still interested in the course.
- In case of booking cancellation, advance fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Due to some reason if a participant is unable to attend the booked dates, can change it to other dates on prior notice with the same booking amount.
What is Expected of Me During the Course?
You will be expected to sign our Code of Conduct on enrolment on the course. In addition to this you are expected to:
- Attend a minimum of 90% of the course weekends.
- Complete all assignments, teaching practice, log books, etc before the final weekend.
- Work towards practicing Yoga in its many forms daily.
- Maintain the discipline in the premises
- Use of any Drugs, alcoholic liquor, any other psychotropic substance, and cigarettes is prohibited in premises of SadaShiv Yoga is prohibited.
Once you have demonstrated that you have successfully met our assessment criteria you will be issued with a certificate. You will be able to register on our database of accredited teachers. You can also register from the first day of the course with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
How Am I Assessed?
You will complete the following:
- 2 written test
- Tutor assessment of your teaching practice
- Log of your teaching experience
- Lesson plans with a case study (a person of your choice)
- Posture sheets (not assessed but advised you complete)
Who are Yoga Alliance Professionals?
We are delighted to be able to offer this course accredited through Yoga Alliance Professionals. This is taken directly from their website:
About Yoga Alliance Professionals
“Yoga Alliance Professionals maintain a register of Teachers, Trainee Teachers, Teacher Trainer Schools and Yoga Studios. We also offer comprehensive support for teachers and schools to help develop their full growth potential. Our primary concern is safeguarding students and teachers within the Yoga world, in a currently unregulated industry. We feel it is crucial for all Yoga teachers to be accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals because we ensure ALL of our members are properly insured to teach and because we ensure ALL of our members meet the highest of standards to teach Yoga. We were set up as a response to the needs and wants of Yoga professionals who felt the arbitrary standards set by existing organisations, was unacceptable. Importantly, Yoga Alliance Professionals do not run our own teacher training so we are fully free to support all of our members in a non-biased basis, which is important to maintaining independent regulation of Yoga in the UK.” For more information see www.yogaalliance.co.uk
“THIS QUALIFICATION IS GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED, NOT JUST IN THE UK!”
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions for the students of Indian and Foreign origin which are as follows:
- Students opting for Group /private training shall make registration in advance. Early advance bookings guarantees class space. Courses/sessions shall be conducted only on full and final Payment by the students preceding 2 weeks of the course/ workshop. Reservations can also be facilitated by online and walk-in registration is available, subject to class space. All classes/ courses/ Fitness program and memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. All information regarding the course will be provided to the students before taking the course and students can select their fitness program accordingly. To register at the SadaShiv Yoga you must be at least 18 years of age. Students under the age of 18 are required to provide written consent from a parent and/or legal guardian. Registration details provided must be correct and complete.
- The payment for all the courses/ workshops are on pre-pay basis. All training rates change as per fitness course/workshops and the charges are based on minutes/hours sessions. Payment must be made before the courses are conducted and is accepted through cash/online transfer. All Personal/Group Training sessions/ workshops/courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please carefully refer to our refund policy, available in lieu of refund. Students are eligible for alternative courses/workshop, which is similar to the course category the student has opted for in the same term, available in lieu of the refund, which shall be taken in the same term/year by the student. The selection of courses/workshops by the students are based on availability at that particular centre/s.
- In the event that a course or workshop is cancelled by the SadaShiv Yoga, registered students are eligible to select for an alternative course from the available courses and equally priced course from the similar category or workshop option. An advance notice will be given to students for arranging courses and workshops, changes switching into other courses/workshops prior to the commencement of the course or workshop. Any changes in the scheduled courses are only possible if requested 1 month prior to the 2 commencement of the course or workshop by the student. Similarly, any changes in the scheduled courses by the centre of SadaShiv Yoga, will be notified to the students in advance.
- Any student, after the registration with SadaShiv Yoga, at any time, before the beginning of the course or during the course, cannot cancel the course or fitness program they opted and registered for. Students can avail another session/course in the same term but not in next term. This provision is made in lieu of the refund for the course and has been explained to the students during the enquiry.
- Students must inform the Centre on registration of any medical condition which may affect their ability to do yoga. In particular, they must inform the Centre if they have any of the conditions listed on the registration form. And they must inform the Centre, and in particular their own teacher/Instructor, of any change in their medical circumstances and, if about to take a class, must do so before starting the class. The Centre cannot be responsible for any failure to take a medical condition into account under training if the instructor has not been informed.
- SadaShiv Yoga does not accept responsibility for students who do not follow the class/workshop instructions as provided by the instructor. Any medical or physical conditions, recent or persistent injuries, or relevant disclosure must be made by students to the instructor prior to the beginning of the class. Prior to, during or after class, it is the responsibility of students to inform the instructor if they are experiencing any pain or discomfort.
- SadaShiv Yoga facilities does not denote the acceptance of the risk associated with all forms of physical exercise, both during and after the courses/workshops. SadaShiv Yoga including any staff, owners, managers, and directors, will not be held liable for, a) any injury or harm resulting in participation or use of facilities b) any damage to or loss of personal property.
- If a student misses booked course, these may be made up at any other available course at the same or lower level in the Centre at any time within the same term. They may not be made up in later terms.
- The Centre reserves the right to refuse to accept any student into a class who it deems for any reason, perhaps age or ability or illness, to be 3 unsuitable or unable to practice yoga as taught at that time in the Centre as per the termination.
- The Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to the Centre of any student who has in any way disrupted a class or made it difficult for other students to enjoy the benefit of the class as the student will be terminated as per the termination.
- Although we do our best to keep an eye on personal property, the Yoga Centre cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of valuables left unattended. We dispose of accumulated lost property at the end of each term.
- SadaShiv Yoga does not provide food at all of its centres. Student can consume outside food on their own risk and consequences.
- All students are provided accommodation by SadaShiv Yoga. Only the registered/enrolled students is allowed to accommodate. The families/friends/relatives of the students are restricted from sharing the accommodation available to the SadaShiv Yoga students.
- Student can find the details about the centres and the schedules of their courses/ workshop on the website of SadaShiv Yoga.
- All students are required to complete a waiver/disclaimer/consent form in order to register with SadaShiv Yoga. Students who arrive late for a class for which they have registered will not receive the whole session of that class. However, if the Personal/ Group Trainer is late for any session/s, the registered student/s will receive the full session from the trainer.
- Students will be charged full price for any registered classes that they miss or fail to attend. However, students will be informed in advance by SadaShiv Yoga in case of cancellation of any training session as per the cancellation policy. On occasion, teachers may be substituted at short notice; in such cases the cancellations policy still applies.
- If at any time the class/workshop is delayed or not conducted by reason of causes which are beyond the reasonable control, including, without limitation, war, revolutions, fire, flood, tempest, earthquake, civil commotion, strike, lockout, death etc., referred to ‘Force Majeure’ , the class will be suspended for that duration of the Force Majeure. The class/workshop shall be resumed as soon as practicable after the Force Majeure has come to an end.
- SadaShiv Yoga reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as well as process at any time. Significant changes will be indicated by notice on the website and simultaneously, will be informed to the registered students. SadaShiv Yoga assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information provided as is, without warranty of any kind, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. SadaShiv Yoga further disclaims any liability in connection with the site or the information provided herein. In no event will the SadaShiv Yoga will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site, the information or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost, profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if the SadaShiv Yoga is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact the SadaShiv Yoga.
- Also it is strongly stated if at all any dispute arises between the student/ students and SadaShiv Yoga, then the said dispute should be referred to Arbitration and the Arbitrator for the same will be appoint by SadaShiv Yoga. Also it is to be noted that the dispute will be referred to the sole Arbitrator, i.e, Adv. Shivendu Singh. Further the Arbitration proceedings will have the exclusive jurisdiction of Jodhpur, and no other place.
- That the award passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding on both the parties and further the deprived party shall not have any right to challenge the said award in any court of law.
- SadaShiv Yoga states that if all any student/students is or are found doing any criminal activity then they shall be prosecuted under Criminal Procedure Code.
- All the students of Indian as well as Foreign origin shall comply with the aforesaid terms and conditions.